AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS.
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
1. UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE
2. PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE
MAY NEED FROM YOU.
3. IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE
THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
4. PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY
5. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A
MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
6. PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY RECENT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US TO AREAS CONSIDERED LEVEL 3 PRECAUTION BY THE CDC. THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: ITALY, SOUTH KOREA, IRAN, AND CHINA (AS OF MARCH 5, 2020).
7. ALSO, PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITHIN THE US.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THESE OFFICE POLICIES.
Since 2005, Dr. Jeffery Spilman and our team have offered advanced dental solutions with a personal touch. Our goal is to provide you and your family with high-quality care, to earn your trust and build a lasting relationship, so you achieve your best smile!
Spilman Dentistry has a stellar reputation as a small, people-centered practice. We take time to learn your desires and concerns, provide lasting solutions to problems, and seek to be your smile care partners — for life!
- Natural-looking restorations with bridges, crowns, dentures, dental implants, and full-mouth reconstruction
- Solutions to gum disease with periodontal treatments and Arestin®
- Smile enhancement with veneers and Philips Zoom! whitening
- Solutions to sleep apnea and snoring with TAP® appliances
- Botox for gummy smiles and bruxism (teeth grinding) and TMJ-TMD, as well as custom nightguards
- Dermal fillers for dark triangles (spaces between teeth)
- Anxiety-free visits with nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and mild sedation options
- Emergency dental care, including treatment for traumatic dental injuries
We welcome the opportunity to meet and talk about your dental dreams, as well as any concerns you might have. Please contact our family-friendly, St. Petersburg, FL dental office, which serves local beaches and the Tampa Bay area, to schedule a no-pressure consultation with Dr. Spilman.
Everyone at Spilman Dentistry looks forward to welcoming you and your loved ones to our dental family. We’re excited to build a friendship while helping you achieve the beautifully healthy and confident smile you deserve. Please call today!